There's a lot of real estate agents in Toronto. So why should you work with me?
1) I'm passionate. Not only about real estate but about travelling (I'm an amateur travel photographer in my spare time), painting, my dog, my family and friends and living life to the fullest at every opportunity.
2) I'm honest. If I think you shouldn't sell or buy, I'll tell you. I'd rather forfeit a commission cheque than encourage you to make what could turn out to be a bad financial decision.
3) I'm a full-time realtor, 7 days a week. That means that I'm up-to-date with the constantly changing market and that I have time to focus on you as my #1 priority.
4) I'm a top producer. From 2008 to 2011 I received RE/MAX International's 100% Club Award for outstanding sales. This year, I received the Platinum Club Award, ranking me in the top 1% of all realtors working in the city of Toronto.
5) I know Toronto and have an intimate knowledge of the city and can tell you not only where to shop, eat and play but also where the best neighborhoods and schools are for your needs.
6) Prior to becoming a real estate agent I worked for close to a decade in journalism and public relations/marketing, acquiring unique skills that allow me to provide an innovative marketing plan and materials to my sellers - this will help your home stand out from the hundreds of others on the market.
7) I don't believe in aggressive sales tactics (unless I'm trying to get you top dollar for your home, of course). If you're not 100% sure about a property, we'll move on to the next one.
8) I have service guarantee. I aim to deliver the highest quality of service at all times but in the event that you're not happy with something let me know and I'll take steps to remedy the problem asap.
9) I have fantastic resources. If you need a contractor, a lawyer, a mortgage broker or just someone to fix your leaky faucet, I can provide you with all the contacts you need to get the job done, big or small.
10) I'm a great negotiator. Whether I'm trying to get you a deal on a loft that you've fallen in love with or I'm fighting hard to get you the highest price for your property, I'll always have your back in negotiations.
11) I'm in it for the long haul. My goal is to build long terms relationships with my clients and that can only be achieved by providing outstanding service and exceptional results.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/christinecowernrealtor
Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/RemaxChristine
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/christinecowern